Personal InformationIn order to become our client and use our weIFRS9 Services, you may be asked to submit personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, location information and credit card information. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, we will not be able to provide you our services.
Use of Personal InformationWe may process your personal information while providing our services, or for other legitimate reasons and purposes, such as for compliance with a legal obligation to which WEMETRIX SA is subject or when we have assessed it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by WEMETRIX SA or for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis. We may send you important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies and notifications that you have uploaded a file in our website, that the possessing of your file has started and that the requested Report has been completed and uploaded in your account. Also, we may contact you to send you invoices or ask clarifications regarding an uploaded file and its content. Since these communications are important for the use of our services, you may not opt out of receiving them. Additionally, by consenting in this Privacy Police, we may contact you to request feedback for our services and inform you about new services and products provided by us, or affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group.
Disclosure of Personal InformationWe may make available certain personal information to third parties as required or permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- To affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group in order for you to receive newsletters and updates on new services and products;
- To companies and individuals with whom we contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf, e.g., hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services. In this case we remain responsible while processing your data. The processing shall be governed by contract that is binding and ensures that the third parties have committed themselves to confidentiality and adhere on all legal requirements as well as that you can freely exercise your rights as a data subject.
Duration of ProcessingDepending the nature of processing we may retain your personal information:
- As long as it is required by law if the process is required by law;
- For five (5) years after termination or delivery of our Services;
- Until you exercise your right to opt out of receiving newsletters and information about new products and services from us or affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group. You can opt out any time by contacting us as described hereunder.
Rights of the data subjectYour rights as a data subject while processing your personal information are:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and request information about the processing and the data;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, when processed with your consent. In case of compliance with a legal obligation and/or the data are necessary in relation for the purposes for which they were collected (i.e. there is a contractual agreement in force between you and WEMETRIX SA) your right might be subject to limitation or unobtainable, as the case may be;
- to obtain restriction of processing if (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; (c) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (d) you have objected to processing while pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the legitimate and contractual purposes described hereinabove. Where personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller where (a) the processing is based on your consent or on a contract between you and us and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means. You also shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible; and
- to file a complaint before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority T: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org